5:00 p.m. – City Council Work Session – A work session to review Public Safety Service Levels will be held in the City Hall conference room.
6:30 p.m. – City Council Interviews – Interviews of applicants for the Library Board will be held in the City Hall conference room.
7:00 p.m. – City Council Agenda
1) Flag Salute
2) Public Comments
3) Consent Calendar
a) Approval of the minutes of March 17, 2015
b) Request for an Insurance Waiver for the Memorial Day Parade
4) New Council Business
5) Presentation of an Appreciation Plaque for George Ruggles
6) Presentation of a Proclamation on Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month by Program Director JoAnn Shorb of the Kid’s Hope Center
7) Presentation of a Proclamation on National Telecommunicator’s Week by Police Chief Gary McCullough
8) Presentation of the SWOYA Summer Program by Rob Miles
9) Appointments to the Library Board
10) Approval of Purchase of Parts to Rebuild One Pump at Pump Station No. 2
11) Consideration of Approval of Streets Task Force Recommendations
12) Discussion of Development Code & Comprehensive Plan & Zone Maps
13) City Attorney’s Report
14) City Manager’s Report
15) Council Comments
City of Coos Bay Newsletter for May 29, 2020
School Investing Pays Off Tomorrow
Celebrate the MHS Class of 2020!