Parks Commission April 12, 2018 at 4:00 pm
The meeting will be held in the City Hall conference room
1. Call to Order – Roll Call – Approve Minutes
2. Citizen Input / Public Comment
3. New Business
- Marshfield Pioneer Cemetery is scheduled for May 11th Statewide Clean-Up Day, sponsored by the Oregon Mortuary Board – Historical Cemeteries.
- “Meet Me at the Park” – National Recreation & Park Association (NRPA) with The Walt Disney Company, ABC Television Group and ESPN are doing a campaign to provide communities with resources to improve local parks through projects that connect kids with nature, promote healthy living and provide access to sports. A $20K Park Grant.
4. Old Business
- Pre-Way Planning
- Sports Fisherman Pier/Kayak Launch (new asset)
- Update regarding the Mingus Park Sewer Project
- Priorities: Action Plan or Asset Master Plan (years!) see the Revised Parks Capital Improvement Plan, “Parks Action Master Plan”
5. Commissioner’s Closing Comments