Tree Board Meeting April 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm
Call to Order – Roll Call – Approval of the February 4, 2015 Minutes
Citizen Input / Public Comment –
OLD BUSINESS –
New Business –
- 1171 Elrod – Daniel & Kristin Rodrigues - Location is actually east of 1171 at the now vacant lot of 1137 Elrod.
- 1913 N 8th – Approximately 60 feet west of N 8th in Nutwood ROW. Property owner feels trees are dangerous. Jon’s site investigation stated that there is 1 dead Cedar tree at this time and will be removed as time and budget allows.
- 1562 Lakeshore Dr – Charles Henson – Tree under power line. The other trees I would like to remove to clean up lot and get ready to prep site in future. Trees Inc and wires were not a power conductor. Jon stated that trees appear safe and no reason to remove.
- 515 N Wasson – James & Laura Hillar – Trees are leaning toward fence & house. Jon’s site visit notes were two pine trees are leaning towards house & roots are starting to pull up in ground. Recommends removal.
- 342 S Marple – Lisa Fisher – Lattin Row approx. 50’ west of Marple is now rotten and breaking apart. Jon’s recommendation is to remove tree.
- F.Y.I. - 1191 Michigan Ave – Guadalupe Cervera – Asking permission to trim/cut branches that are touching her roof.
Board Member Comments
Meeting will adjourn at 5:00 p.m.