The meeting will be held immediately following the City Council Meeting Which begins at 7 p.m.
1. Public Comments
2. Consent Calendar
a. Approval of the joint work session and regular minutes of March 15, 2016
3. New Urban Renewal Business
4. Consideration of Approval of a Façade Improvement Grant for the Coos Elderly Services by Community Development Director Eric Day
5. Approval of Award of Contract for Library Needs Assessment by Library Director Samantha Pierson
6. Proposal for an Interim Use of the Lockhart Lot from Coos Bay Downtown Association by Public Works Director Jim Hossley
7. Discussion of Public Art Proposal by Councilor Vaughan
City of Coos Bay Newsletter for May 29, 2020
School Investing Pays Off Tomorrow
Celebrate the MHS Class of 2020!