Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events March 14, 2018
Coos-Curry Household Hazardous Waste Program
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
How to bring your household hazardous waste products to the event:
- Products should be left in their original container. Label materials not in their original container only if you are sure of their content.
- Do not mix products together as dangerous reactions can occur when some materials are mixed.
- Make sure containers are properly sealed so they won’t leak or spill. If a container is leaking, secure it in a secondary leak proof container.
- Transport in a sturdy box or tub in your trunk or truck bed.
- Please do not put items in plastic bags or garbage cans
Collection hours are from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. at Beaver Hill Transfer Site, located 1/4 mile south of milepost 253 on Highway 10. Household Hazardous Waste Collection dates for Coos Bay include:
March 31, 2018—Beaver Hill
April 28, 2018—Beaver Hill
June 30, 2018—Beaver Hill
July 28, 2018—Beaver Hill
August 25, 2018—Brookings
September 22, 2018—Beaver Hill
November 17, 2018—Beaver Hill
View the full list of acceptable waste items here:
Household Hazardous Waste Program