RFQ to Provide Facility Planning for WWTP 1
Request Date: February 23, 2017
Due Date: March 24, 2017 by 3:00 pm
The City of Coos Bay is accepting statement of qualifications (SOQs) to provide facilities planning services for the Wastewater Treatment Plant 1 (WWTP1) proposed upgrade and expansion. The City invites qualified consultants to submit a SOQ package based upon the scope of the work contained within this Request for Qualifications (RFQ). This facility planning project is being funded by a loan obtained through the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority (IFA).
SUBMISSION OF SOQ PACKAGE
To receive consideration, SOQ packages must be submitted in accordance with the following instructions:
1. All SOQ packages shall be delivered to:
City of Coos Bay
Public Works & Development Department
Attn: Jennifer Wirsing
500 Central Avenue
Coos Bay, OR 97420
2. Submit twelve (12) hard copies and 1 electronic pdf of the SOQ by 3:00 p.m. on March 24, 2017
3. The SOQ must be clearly marked “STATEMENT OF QAULIFICATON FOR FACILITY PLANNING SERVICES FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT 1”.
4. Maintaining the integrity of the RFQ process is extremely important to the City of Coos Bay. As such all questions, shall be directed to the project manager, Jennifer Wirsing, at (541) 269-1181 ext. 2247 or email email@example.com. Prior to contact, please review the General Information regarding Additional Information Requests, located on Page 12 of this packet. Answers to all questions will be posted online and made available to all firms intending to submit a SOQ package. Failure to adhere to these restrictions may significantly reduce your prospects for selection.
5. The City of Coos Bay reserves the right to reject any and all SOQs, and has the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the SOQ it considers most favorable to the City’s interest and the right to waive minor irregularities in procedures.